If users can create teams and fire each other up, nothing can stop them from reaching their goals.
- Establish leadership of our users as a policy for keeping growth harmonious.
- Lead billions of users to create spaces on this platform over the next five years.
- Launch this system so it grows like crazy.
- Handle user community challenges through leadership.
develop warm zeal in user hearts.
- problems appear conquerable.
- goals seem attainable.
- obstacles and competition only eggs you on... stepping stones to success.
Users have tasks.
Of course they do! They have tasks. They must do these tasks. We must make it FUN for them to do these tasks. We must assure them through UI wizardry that they are ABLE to do these tasks. Big button for add-an-image for instance... it's got to be obvious what they are ABLE to do.
ABILITY must be made EASIER.
Just because you CAN do something...
...doesn't mean it's EASY to do it.
The EASIER we can make the total-basics, the simpler it will be to motivate the users to use the system.